- $50 week/$200 a month on groceries to feed all 3 of us for breakfast, packed lunches for work and dinners (Laila is off purees).
- Separate budget categories will be given to baby items, paper products (includes household cleaners) and pet supplies. Grocery items will be purchased separately for tracking.
- Monday posts will show what I bought and how I plan on using it.
- One takeout meal a week is allowed and is not counted towards the $200 total.
- We shop at both Aldi and Kroger w/ coupons to get the lowest prices.
I didn't take a picture this week but we only spent $16.23 and we are building off of a pretty well stocked pantry though our frozen meats selection is a little slim.
BreakfastBrown Sugar Instant Oatmeal, DIY Breakfast Bagel Sandwiches, Bagels w/Cream Cheese, Cereal Bars, Cream of Wheat & Fruit
LunchTurkey or Ham Deli Meat, PB & J, Leftovers, Mac & Cheese, Turkey Franks, Mini Veggie Ham Quiche served with choices of: chips, fruit, yogurt, Cheesecake and Lemon pudding cups, string cheese, baby carrots & celery and granola bars
Rustic Twice Baked Potato
(Mainly) Meatless Monday
Chicken Enchilada Soup
Simple Crock Pot Chicken
Taco Pasta Bake
Cornbread Muffins (leftover from Monday)
Italian Grilled Cheeses
Spicy Apple Glazed Meatballs
Copy Cat Chipotle Cilantro Lime Rice
Happy Meal Planning!